→ FRENCH LANGUAGE APPLIED TO TRADE
Who is this course designed for ?
All those who wish to increase their knowledge of French language to work in a business environment related to trade and to learn how to communicate in this business environment. The courses start from the level A2 of the European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Please refer to the self-assessment grid for more information:
If you are a beginner, it is advised to take general French lessons before starting the French language courses related to trade sector. Please refer to the menu entitled “General French courses”.
PROGRAM OF THE FRENCH COURSES:
All the contents of the French courses can be adapted to your needs and expectations: you can follow the whole course or only a part of it according to your aims. The duration of the whole course is about 120 hours.
- Module 1: How to establish a first contact, how to introduce yourself, how to describe a product.
- Module 2: How to communicate in a business environment and conduct a work meeting.
- Module 3: How to introduce a client to your company and business.
- Module 4: How to negotiate and order by phone and via the Internet.
- Module 5: How to deliver. How to register a complaint and return an item.
- Module 6: How to issue an invoice and write a reminder letter.
- Module 7: How to apply for a job and prepare for an interview.
- Module 8: How to take part in a trade show and book a stand.
- Module 9: How to meet a visiting client at a stand at a trade show and look for a trade intermediary.
- Module 10: How to gain customer loyalty and look for new clients. How to promote a product and provide with after-sale services.